C/2002 C1 (Ikeya-Zhang) near M31, APO photograph, April 4th
- Instrument: TMB 4.1" f/6.2 APO
- F/stop: 6.2
- Exposure: 19 minutes
- Film: Kodak Ektachrome E200
- Exposure start: 21:03 MESZ
- Date: April 4, 2002
- Location: Gschwendt, Lower Austria
- Conditions: Visual limiting magnitude 5.0 mag, seeing ?, temperature 2.5°C, no wind, no dew
- Autoguider: Meade Pictor 216, max. error: 3
- Enhancement: Adobe Photoshop 6.0
- Notes: M31, the Great Andromeda Galaxy, is the speck of light in the lower right corner.
Due to the fast movement of the comet, which was guided upon, all stars and the galaxy are trailed.
Print Purchase Info